Cruse in Croydon offers free support and counselling following the death of someone close.
Cruse in Croydon is part of Cruse Bereavement Care, the UK's leading charity specialising in bereavement support.
We aim to:
- . provide free support and counselling on a one-to-one and group basis
- . offer free information and advice to anyone who has been affected by a death
- . offer education, support, information and publications to anyone
supporting bereaved people
- . increase public awareness of the needs of bereaved people through
campaigning and information services
- . provide social groups to provide an opportunity for bereaved people to meet and talk with other people in a similar situation and to make friends.
We offer counselling and support to anyone who lives within the London Borough of Croydon, and the service is free of charge.
We are funded by Croydon CCG through the London Borough of Croydon, as well as by fundraising and individual donations.
© Cruse in Croydon 2015